Agencija MojPosao.ba - Kolektiv ltd.
is currently looking for a new team member for a HAProxy company, with headquarter in Sarajevo, at a position
HAProxy Support Engineer
HAProxy Technologies is the company behind the world’s fastest and most widely used software load balancer. We’re a unique collection of talented and passionate people with a shared vision of simplifying the complexity of modern application architectures. HAProxy Enterprise is already an integral piece of the world’s top tech companies with its enterprise class features, services and premium support. HAProxy One, our newest product line, will deliver modern websites and applications with the utmost performance, security and observability at any scale regardless of the environment.
About The Team
In order to meet our ambitious goals, we need to scale our support engineering teams to accommodate our growing product lines and customers. The support engineering team is responsible for providing fast, efficient and reliable support to our customers. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who have that What It Ever Takes attitude.
The Support Engineer's primary duty will be to assist our customers and partners in getting the most out of our products and services.
An engineer with a service-minded attitude that is comfortable with learning new technologies, problem solving and collaborating with other teams.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via tickets/chats/phone.
- Research and reproduce issues, identify solutions and workarounds, as well as contribute reports to other engineering departments to strengthen our products.
- Enhance our documentation and knowledge base of solutions to simplify customer assistance.
- Conduct training sessions, as well as technical and demo presentations.
- Provide feedback and assist in the development/testing/optimization of our products.
- Participate in our engineering rotation
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix-based environments and scripting.
- Strong foundation in networking technologies.
- Solid understanding of HTTP/TLS/SSL, TCP and/or UDP.
- Experience managing web servers and applications.
- Experience or understanding of virtualization, containers and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tools; experience with Ansible or Terraform a plus.
- Understanding of web application vulnerabilities.
This is a full-time, remote role for candidates located in Bosnia & Herzegovina. We offer multiple rotations, however 9-5 EST or PST is in high demand.
Wherever you are located, we put our employees and their families first by offering top of the line health and wellness coverage.
Being on the cutting edge of technology, employees have great opportunities to upskill and learn a vast array of technologies. Our goal is to promote your professional development and hopefully you follow one of our multiple career paths.
- Experience with load balancer or application delivery; familiarity with HAProxy a plus.
- Past experience in DevOps or System Administration.
- Experience with Cloud architectures: AWS, Azure, GCP
In case you are interested in this position and fulfil above-mentioned requirement please fill in the FORM