- Financial Reporting – Group reporting and local statutory accounts
- Monthly management reporting
- Financial planning and analysis
- All aspects of the purchase to pay cycle
- Treasury management
- Design and operation of suitable Internal financial controls
- Support the implementation and business-wide adoption of a new ERP system
- Provide advice and insights into maintaining and increasing profitability and efficiency through prudent financial practices and monitoring and enforcing compliance with finance-related laws, procedures and regulations such as tax filing and financial reporting
- Supports and promote the Corporative identity of the organisation and its standards
- Leads and manages the performance of the department in order to create a fully operational team with an effective performance that meets the financial objectives of the organisation and shareholders.
- Identity opportunities to simplify processes and implement efficient systems to improve financials and controls
- Regularly report challenges, progress and successes to the General Manager and Chief Financial Officer to ensure alignment and effectivity
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analysing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the organisation
- Oversee the development of the organisation’s finance department including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments on financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting
- Mediate between the organisation, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the organisation’s status and financial forecasts