Kolektiv ltd. Sarajevo - Agency MojPosao.ba is looking for a new team member for one of the most exciting health tech start-ups in the U.K. dealing with Functional Medicine as a pioneering approach to healthcare
Front-End Web Developer
If you have a passion for building unique and exciting tech stacks and want to work with a super cool team then keep reading.
- Join a team on a mission to transform the world of health
- Very high growth and exciting health startup
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Fun working culture, challenging role
- Exciting and unique products, making a big difference to people's lives
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
You will join a development team of three other developers. As a unit you will all be key players, responsible for thinking fast and finding ways to build out new ideas.
You work closely with the company owners, brainstorming and will have the opportunity to contribute towards the evolution in the scope of our product.
Your role and skill set
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and UI libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup and styling, including HTML5, CSS3 (3+ years experience)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience working with APIs (building our own and integrations with other systems)
- Basic understanding of Laravel web application framework and relational database concepts is a plus
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t's and dot all the i's and help review / fix others
- Easy going, fun and a team player
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply via LINK