SENIOR COST ACCOUNTANT
As the Senior Cost Accountant, Operations Finance, you will provide Financial/Accounting support for the Manufacturing plant and collaborate with the rest of the ISD Operations network in Europe.
You will maintain accounting and reporting procedures resulting in accurate product costs and manufacturing performance reporting and ensures product inventories and manufacturing assets are adequately safeguarded and financial reporting. Promote change, as needed, to ensure compliance to GAAP/SOX, reviewing and delivering recommendations for continuous improvement, and clearly communicating relevant financial information to executive management.
- Leads all aspects of all planning, reporting, and analysis of Standard Product Costing, Manufacturing Variances, Inventory, CAPEX and its component parts.
- Strong partnership with local accounting team to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Developing standard costs and maintaining fixed assets
- Ensuring reserves are calculated appropriately
- Ensuring manufacturing performance is accurately reported
- Maintain business visibility to all risks & opportunities in the manufacturing space
- Quarterly forecasting and annual Budgeting
- Partners with the Manufacturing Directors and Plant LT to optimize finance-related operational decisions, ensure appropriate financial/accounting, introduce process control as needed, and safeguard company assets.
- Ensures financial reports and records are prepared in compliance with GAAP and BD financial policies, and financial controls are maintained and that SOX requirements are met.
- Responsible for maintaining capital investment strategy and reporting by partnering with project management
- Assist EU ISD Finance team located in Italy and Bosnia as needed
- Support ISD Operations in Europe with the preparation of ad hoc analysis/ business support as required
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant dynamic accounting/finance experience
- Fluent in English
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Driven, proactive, and seeks continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, matrixed, exciting environment with strong attention to detail
- Organized with good analytical skills
- Ability to travel
- International working environment
- Motivating financial package, yearly bonuses, international education program
- We offer a relocation bonus and all the support you'd need to start your life and your career with us
- Proper onboarding and mentorship program
Interested? We are looking forward to your applications so please use this LINK
to upload your CV in English